Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

Great movie.

And yet, so sadly true.

Stu and Ben: 2 Stu and Ben: 2

I liked it.

But I'm confused. I watched it twice, and both times I missed it, I couldn't see what it said.... what was it that Rob stole?

tonyfuzz responds:

the puzzle pice appeared at the end as the replay button. it was the discretion portion of the host's brain.

The Wallet Fight The Wallet Fight

not a bad submission

All of that over a wallet?

Reverie Of Existence Reverie Of Existence

I cant call this bad

It's pretty decent, the work itself. What you need work on, is your ability to convey the story. I was lost pretty early into the movie. You need to slow down the pace a little bit, and give a little more background as to who the characters are and what's going on. A basic rule of storytelling, you have to have a setting.

OPS! OPS!

This was really good

I pretty much have to say what's been said so far before me. I really enjoyed the refrences. Some of you reviewers really need to take the Star Wars trivia a little less seriously, the accuracy to the original movie wasn't the point.

The only other thing is, has anyone figured out what "ops" actualy means? Is it supposed to be "oops" mispelled, or is it something in spanish or what? I never took Spanish.

But, I digress...

excellent submission.

Hyper Lines Hyper Lines

I like the music

Tell us who the song is by.

Awkward Nature Awkward Nature

Very good animation

There was only one detail that bothered me. Racoons are nocturnal, this conflict was obviously set in the day time.

Falconer02 responds:

I just slapped my head. Now I feel stupid. Well...maybe this raccoon somehow lives by the Chernobyl reactor in Ukraine and has weird brain mutations that renders him able to live during the day! DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT!? HUH!?

Glad you liked it though.

Pizza Guys 2 Pizza Guys 2

Unicorns!

This actualy reminded me alot of a College University cartoon. (transformer cameos?) One somewhat smart protagonist and a hyper dumb friend.

It wasn't hilarious but it certainly was in no way bad either. Harpoon death was nice.

But I really had to leave a comment just because you used Unicorns music. And for that, you are awesome.

zonzo responds:

I'm making an effort to respond to all the unicorn fans' reviews. Yeah, deciding what to do about megatron bothered me. I had him in the first episode, and I didn't want to use him again because the idea was overused. I guess I decided to continue down the road I was already on.

SharpC Birth and Death SharpC Birth and Death

ok

Not too bad. Looked like it could have realyy gone somewhere storywise had you decided to keep running with it. Just one thing, I am really just lost as to what the fucking deal with the clocks is. Putting a clock into a movie does not make it good. Of course, ignore that, it doesn't apply to you, considering your work shows sign of actual EFFORT. Thank You.

"Straight Razor" "Straight Razor"

Now this I liked

Good job, very obvious you put work into it. Good animation along with art skill, a mix you don't see too often. Kinda short, thinking about adding more to it? Could make for an interesting series.

vandal1989 responds:

yep this guy already has a story, but I decided to shy away from the storyline and keep this flash action based.